Full/Part-Time Insurance Jobs
Join the Ashford Insurance Group team and become part of their growing Independent Texas health insurance agency working with many prominent insurance carriers.
Ashford Insurance is seeking ambitious individuals to join our Team.
Ashford Insurance helps agents and agencies reach the 10,000 people turning 65 each day.
Studies show the Medicare population is projected to increase from 54 million beneficiaries to over 80 million beneficiaries by 2030*, producing a demand of agents to meet the needs of our Medicare beneficiaries.
As partners of Ashford Insurance Group, you will have access to meeting those needs with strategic resources that help answer questions and complete sales the right way. We take ownership of providing the right approach when it comes to lead generation, marketing support, and event management; all of which are done in accordance with CMS Guidelines, ensuring your success as well as the success of our beneficiaries.
The Independent Career Agent is responsible for educating Medicare beneficiaries in the community on Medicare options and helping them make informed decisions regarding which plan is most appropriate for their needs. An ideal candidate will have a passion for helping the aging and disabled community, confidence to work within their community as a subject matter expert, the ability to quickly learn a new industry with high compliance, and ethical standards and the motivation to work in an exceptional sales environment.
About this Position
This is a full, or, part-time position marketing and selling products from our Medicare solutions focused insurance agency. The Medicare Sales Representative is responsible for providing advice, coverage recommendations, and enrolling our clients into the appropriate Medicare plan that fits their needs.
Compensation is commission-based with upfront commissions and monthly renewals. You can either be Full-Time or Part-Time. This position rewards a strong work ethic but also allows for a lot of individual flexibility and work hours. This is a commission-based position with great earnings potential.
If you do not have your Texas Insurance License yet, that’s perfectly fine. We utilize a prep class to help you pass. If you already have your Texas Insurance License then we can proceed to get you on the team.
You will be working as part of a team of professional agents. Training is done on a consistent basis to keep our agents knowledgeable of compliance, products, and opportunities.
The Medicare population is one of the fastest-growing market segments in health care, and Ashford Insurance is partnered with one of the largest businesses in the nation dedicated to serving Medicare beneficiaries’ unique health care coverage needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team dedicated to finding bold new ways to proactively help improve the health and quality of life of our customers. You’ll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop your business.
Medicare can be a very challenging system to navigate. That’s why we’re putting a team of independent Agents into this growing community of Medicare beneficiaries to help them sort through their choices and decide on the best way to protect their health. Ashford Insurance is dedicated to developing agents as they become subject matter experts in the Medicare space. Teaming up with us puts you into business with a strong partner. Our partner is a Fortune 500 company and is currently ranked #6 on the Fortune 500.
- Answering inbound phone calls and assisting clients with our online enrollment platform.
- Conducting telephone and personal appointments compliantly with qualified and interested clients.
- Researching plans through external and our internal agent plan selector tools.
- Enrolling clients into appropriate Medicare plans.
- Delivering phenomenal service to our clients while meeting sales goals.
- Professional, motivated self-starter looking for a long-term career move into individual Medicare sales
- Ability to work within a commission-only sales team environment
- A compassionate individual with a passion for helping the senior and disabled population make challenging healthcare decisions. Ethical behavior and integrity are required.
- Dedication to local and national training to become an industry expert abiding by Carrier and CMS compliance standards
- Current state life & health insurance license or willingness to license
- 2+ years Sales, Marketing, Teaching, Medicare/Medicaid or other Healthcare experience preferred
- Experience in business planning, sales strategy, and market analysis
- Portfolio sales experience
- Experience in networking within the community
- Multilingual individuals are encouraged to apply
- A degree is not required
- Previous experience is not required
- Submit the form below
- One of our Managers will get in touch with you to start the onboarding process
- Receive an email and fill out documents online via DocuSign
- Ashford Insurance Group reviews the document and approves it all online
- In a short amount of time, you could receive your onboarding packet and be ready to get certified to sell