Ashford Insurance Group Employment
What Ashford Insurance Group Does
To be successful, it helps to have a strong partner on your team. Someone you can count on to provide the products and support you need to take your sales to the next level. That’s why I’m inviting you to join Ashford Insurance Group, LLC and take your sales sky-high.
Ashford Insurance Group, LLC empowers Medicare Insurance Agents to sell more with strategic resources and a well-managed support team. With over 15 years in the insurance industry, we provide tools that help you expand your selling opportunities with Medicare Insurance Plans. As a partner of Ashford Insurance Group, we’re your advocates. We’ll provide opportunities to increase income with hands-on training, competitive commission structures, contracts with leading insurance carriers, marketing support and on-going Medicare Knowledge Training and Product Certification.
Ashford Insurance’s complete portfolio of products really does have something for everyone. This includes everything from Medicare Supplement plans, which offer the freedom to choose any doctor or hospital that accepts Medicare patients without a referral and is guaranteed renewable, to the convenience of all-in-one Medicare Advantage plans and several stand-alone prescription drug plans. So, when you sit down with a consumer, chances are very high that you may meet their needs with just one conversation.
What Ashford Insurance provides:
- Licensing assistance
- Carrier on-boarding assistance
- Carrier training assistance
- Carrier individual web-page
- Continuous education and training
- Lead platform with leads
- Electronic online signup platform
- Off-the-shelf marketing materials
- Timely industry insights and market trends
- Administrative support
- Ashford Insurance Group consumer site Individual web-page
- Neighborhood Medicare plan meeting training
- Seasoned Agent sales appointment training ride a longs
- Seasoned Agent assisted first sales appointments
Areas Ashford Insurance Services:
The State of Texas and Oklahoma, including, but not limited to: Collin, Cooke, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Fannin, Grayson, Hood, Hunt, Johnson, Kaufman, Parker, Rockwall, Tarrant, Van Zandt and Wise Counties.